Warsong Blades
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Warsong Blades are a World of Warcraft roleplay guild located on the EU Server - Scarshield Legion.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OOC Meeting for every Blade!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Graanshakuun
Blade Officer
Graanshakuun

OOC Meeting for every Blade! Empty
PostSubject: OOC Meeting for every Blade!   OOC Meeting for every Blade! EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 12:07 am

Alright.. I took the liberty on making an event on the 4th of December. It is a friday. We -need- to get together. We all see the problems SSL and the Blades are having. The general and most important OOC problems will be brought up. I hope that as many of you can attend as possible, especially if you actually care about the future of the Warsong Blades.
Back to top Go down
Speatus
Blade Officer
Speatus

PostSubject: Re: OOC Meeting for every Blade!   OOC Meeting for every Blade! EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 4:21 pm

Why would you choose a friday night for this? I am sure a lot of people won't be able to make it, including myself. Activity seems to be at it's peak during the week, if you want a serious outcome you are probably better off putting the meeting on a date that most people are avaliable.
Back to top Go down
Graanshakuun
Blade Officer
Graanshakuun

PostSubject: Re: OOC Meeting for every Blade!   OOC Meeting for every Blade! EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 4:59 pm

One reason... friday is the only day on which I am dead certain that I will be online.. but if you feel like it would be way better to do it during the week, I will write up what i wanted to say and you guys can do it without me, as I am sure the problems that I wanted to address are obvious to all
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC Meeting for every Blade!   OOC Meeting for every Blade! Empty

Back to top Go down

OOC Meeting for every Blade!
Page 1 of 1